Same-Day Appointments for Dental Emergencies in Cancun
Our Cancun dentists are qualified and equipped with cutting-edge technology to provide you with immediate treatment in the following situations:
- Periodontal procedures
- Endodontics treatments
Oral pain that comes on suddenly can be too intense to deal with.
Attempting to treat it yourself or delaying professional assistance can just make it worse.
Emergencies can easily worsen, and responding quickly can save you time and money by avoiding unnecessary discomfort and expenses.
If you’re unsure whether you have a dental emergency or not, please read the possible scenarios below.
Most importantly, if there’s a sharp pain and constant bleeding, then you’ll most likely need urgent care.
Start Your Journey Towards a New Smile!
*We respect your privacy. Your information will only be used to contact you about this request.
5 Dental Emergencies You Should Be Aware Of
- Broken tooth: one of the most painful and frequent dental emergencies is a broken tooth. You can contact us because you will need immediate assistance. In the meantime, try rinsing your mouth out with warm water. If you have swelling, a cold compress will help to reduce it.
- Knocked-out tooth: in our workplace, we see a lot of cases of knocked-out teeth. If this occurs to you, try to keep it as moist as possible. Try to insert the tooth back in the socket gently without touching the root. Put the tooth in milk or between your cheeks as another choice. The earlier you contact us, the more likely we are to be able to save the tooth.
- Sudden sharp pain in a tooth: a toothache may indicate a variety of dental issues. Rinse your mouth with warm water, gently brush in between your teeth with dental floss, and seek professional help. Pain in one tooth, no matter what the source, can only lead to more severe issues.
- Broke or lost dental crown: if you still have the crown of a dental filling, try to preserve it. To secure it in your tooth, place it in a ziplock bag or use temporal cement. Make an appointment with a Cancun dentist as soon as possible.
- Abscessed tooth: a tooth abscess may result in tooth sensitivity to heat and cold, fever, tender lymph nodes in the neck, a constant toothache, swelling of the face, and a large pimple-like bump on the gum next to the infected tooth. If you have symptoms like this, you can seek treatment from a Cancun dentist as soon as possible.
Walked in greeted with a smile. The office manager was super nice he discussed payment plans if need be. Dr. Miranda made me feel comfortable.
But let me say how AMAZING. Dr. Cirenia was at calming me down in making me comfortable. I didn’t feel a thing!!…I’m so happy I found this dentist.
Dr. Cirenia and his staff are incredibly professional. The office’s atmosphere is bright and friendly. Dr. Cirenia himself is extremely personable and down to earth.
Blvd. General Rodolfo Sánchez
Taboada 929, Zona Rio, Cancun .
Monday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thrusday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
(844) 848 7878
Latest News & Articles Regarding Your Oral Health
Take some time to read the latest news and articles regarding your oral health.
This includes helpful tips on how to improve your dental health and articles regarding innovations in the dental world.
In the meantime, we also included some tips to make your dental tourism trip much easier and comfortable. Finally, we also include some interesting reads for a better understanding of the medical-dental field.
At Trust Dental Care we care about you, but most of all, we value your trust.